small shopping

shopping1
lalal
A new gel shower with apricot from The Body Shop. A very nice smell! And cream for feet with menthol. I decide to try it.
sunglasses
My new glasses from Mango. And it's really interesting when you're walking down the street, it seems that you have a special pair of binoculars to his eyes! This is unusual, but very fun :D
nail1
nail2
A long time I wanted to buy this color polish, and cheers! I could do it! Eee, I was so happy!
And what color you like? And what a nail from O.P.I. do you have?

Комментарии

  1. Great purchases! The mango shades are to die for!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. You bought so many beautiful things; I especially like the nail polish that color is wonderful, I have to buy myself one just that color! Your have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. oh wow what a perfect color!! if you want to you can enter my giveaway, you can win a KO YSL Arty ring! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Woow the sunglasses looks great!! I have a pair very similar !! The nail polish is an awesome color for autum :) .... Pretty blog dear! Im following

    amintasfashion

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Thanks sweety for your comment! Nice to see russian girls writing in english! Love this nail polisher of yours! Have the same:))))

    Love,

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Those Mango glasses are awesome! :)
    keep up with bloggin!
    Much love from

    mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com <3

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения