Beastly

I wanted to watch "Beastly" with Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer for a long time. And today, I looked at him. The story is standard, but a lot of things that make you think.
One phrase I still remember that, I think I will not forget: "It's not about how others look at me, the thing is, as I look at myself." It is true, and how could we not try to please everyone, we must first understand yourself. Do you also think so? xx

Я давно хотела посмотреть "Страшно красив" с Ванессой Хадженс и Алексом Петтифером. И я сегодня я это сделала, и посмотрев его, я запомнила одну фразу: "Дело не в том, как другие смотрят на тебя, дело в том, как ты сам смотришь на себя."
И это правда. Вы согласны? xx


16-08-2011 16-08-2011

Комментарии

  1. Beautiful pics! I love your t-shirt :D
    Beastly is one of my fav movies! (okey, because of Mary-kate haha) and that phrase is totally true <3
    Kiss! :P

    xx
    http://thefashionsky.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Love your blog!

    Follow me if you like my blog and I'll follow you back. :)
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Yes, it's very true. You have to accept yourself first if you want others to accept you, that is, like yourself and have confidence, smile a lot and people will smile back. You're from Moscow? I've been there many, many years ago (in the 1970s) when I was studying Russian. I'm Sicilian and my husband is Japanese so I cook a lot of Italian food and Japanese food...if you like to eat I have lots of food:) I'll tell my daughter (hungrycaramella.blogspot.com) to follow you too, she's into fashion and movies too. I'm followin gyou from Rome!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. There's something wrong with the followers button, I've made a note and I'll come back later to follow you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Really like the colour combo of your block vest top

    Rianna xxxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. As I promised I came back and now I'm following you...I hope you'll follow back!:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I love the color block top, and the last pic is incredible you look pretty <3

    follow me if you love to, and i'll follow you back :)

    mithakomala.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I loved the movie Beastly. It kind of reminded me of beauty and the beast. One of my all time favorites. It's important to remember that beauty comes from the heart. =)

    You have a beautiful blog btw. Pictures are big, clear and creative. Format is clean and simple. Posts don't contain too much text and have great pictures... love it.

    fallenmoon

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. нравится топ)
    а фильм кстати не очень(

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения