17.08.2011

Beastly

 
I wanted to watch "Beastly" with Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer for a long time. And today, I looked at him. The story is standard, but a lot of things that make you think.
One phrase I still remember that, I think I will not forget: "It's not about how others look at me, the thing is, as I look at myself." It is true, and how could we not try to please everyone, we must first understand yourself. Do you also think so? xx

Я давно хотела посмотреть "Страшно красив" с Ванессой Хадженс и Алексом Петтифером. И я сегодня я это сделала, и посмотрев его, я запомнила одну фразу: "Дело не в том, как другие смотрят на тебя, дело в том, как ты сам смотришь на себя."
И это правда. Вы согласны? xx


16-08-2011 16-08-2011

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff