29.04.2012

menthol

 
Эти пастельные джинсы очень привлекли меня в магазине, и я не смогла пройти мимо. Не знаю, как у вас, но у меня этот цвет ассоциируется с мороженым, летом и морем.
Сегодня я заглянула в одну кондитерскую, мне понравилось, но было одно но. Это кафе достаточно маленькое и там совершенно нет свободных мест. Так что мы стояли за стойкой, но это тоже было круто! На следущей неделе я поеду в одно место, и мне не терпится чтобы вам показать! И спасибо вам за ваши прекрасные комментарии!!! :)

These pastel jeans are very attracted me to the shop and I could not pass. I do not know about you, but I have this color is associated with ice cream in the summer and the sea.
Today I looked into a pastry shop, I liked it so much, but there was one thing. This cafe is quite small and there is absolutely no free seats. So we stood behind the bar rack, but it also was cool! In the next week I hope to go to one place, and I can not wait to show you!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments!!!:)


IMG_1455
IMG_1464
IMG_1540
IMG_1436
IMG_1437
IMG_1435
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff